A secure online tool to access your health records
Cibola General Hospital is dedicated to helping improve your overall health care experience by providing convenient, streamlined resources to help you better manage your health. To gain access to the Patient Portal, you can register one of two ways.
EMAIL from Cibola General Hospital
When you receive an email invitation, complete the
1. Click the Accept Invitation link in the email.
3. Verify your email address, create a username and
password, and select your security question and
- If you plan to use your patient portal account for yourself, you can visit https://cibolageneral.iqhealth.com/self-enroll/ to self-enroll, or you can provide your email address to a member of our health care team during your next visit. If you choose to self enroll, you will be asked to enter your Full Name, Date of Birth & Full SSN.
- If you manage the health care of another person, for example your child, provide your email address to a member of our health care team.
Note: Issues/Questions 505-287-5242…. or leave an inquiry below.
Our HealtheLife App is available on both Apple iOS and Android to provide you with access to your portal anytime, anywhere.
Use these steps to view your portal through the mobile app:
2. After installing, you can allow push notifications (automatic pop ups). This can always be changed in your settings. Search for “Cibola General Hospital”
3. Enter username and password and click “Sign In”
4. After signing in, you can see the logo, quick links, homepage image and welcome message.
5. Access your profile, results, messaging, and appointments from the menu button!